Every menopause is unique and therefore my approach is to provide you with a personalised programme that really gets to the core of your challenges and provides you with a clear strategy and practical advice to get you the results you need.
My aim is to support you through this time of change naturally, using a combination of nutritional and lifestyle changes, all designed to get your body working effectively and minimise uncomfortable and debilitating symptoms.
Why work with me?
There is so much information about the menopause and hormones on the internet that it can sometimes be too overwhelming.
In fact, sometimes it’s a full-time job just trying to work it all out. Time that most of you don’t have right now. This is where I step in to show you the way, take away the confusion and create a programme that is suitable for you and geared towards improving your health and reducing your symptoms.
It’s time to say goodbye to feeling cranky, tired, overweight, foggy – in fact, time to wave goodbye to those horrid menopausal symptoms.
How would you feel if you could turn your life around and ….?
- Sleep all night (no night sweats) and wake to feel refreshed and raring to go
- Feel better both mentally and physically
- Be calm and in control of your emotions
- Go about your everyday life with a spring in your step and endless energy
- Really really feel your old self again. No more feeling irritable, cranky and stressed all the time
- Regain your figure and fit into your old clothes again (or even treat yourself to a new wardrobe!)
- Get your libido back and enjoy a fulfilling sex life
How long will it take?
I am often asked, “how long will it take for me to feel normal again”? This is a difficult question to answer as everyone experiences things differently and heals at different rates, but as a general rule I would expect to see things starting to turn around within two to three months.
All of my packages are tailor-made for you. This isn’t a one size fits all approach. After all, everyone presents with a unique set of symptoms. Using my knowledge and expertise, we can discuss and agree the best approach during a complementary call. It maybe that you decide that 1:1 support, along with a personalised diet, lifestyle and supplement programme is the way to go. Alternatively you may prefer to include comprehensive hormone testing not available through conventional medicine. This saves time by getting straight to the underlying imbalances that are contributing to your symptoms. My programmes typically last 3 months and are designed to deliver you the best outcome for you. You can dictate the pace and check in on a regular basis knowing that you have my full support throughout.
By working with me you would:
- Learn what food to eat to nourish your body – after all, everything you put into your mouth provides the raw material to produce your hormones you so desperately need to be working well and control all your biochemical processes in your body
- Rebalance and restore your body’s internal functions– to keep those pesky symptoms at bay
- Adopt new lifestyle techniques to guide you towards optimal health and wellbeing
All my consultations and check-in sessions are now online via video link, making it even easier to find the time to prioritise yourself and get started.
And prioritising you is the most important thing here. Think of it as an investment into your health with package prices available from £455
Over the three months, there are multiple check-in points. You decide how and when you want to touch base to suit you and your lifestyle. My packages are perfect for those who are ready to really invest in their own health and want to take advantage of a personalised approach and one to one support.
If you’re ready to take control of your transformation or have any questions you would like me to answer, book a free call so that we can have a chat to understand your goals and see how we can work together.
Contact me by clicking on the button below